CRAMS (Contract Research and Manufacturing Services) is one of the fastest growing segments now-a-days. With the increasing cost pressures and speed-to-market needs being the major drivers for big companies, India has emerged as a leading geography in CRAMS due to the following reasons:
- Lower cost (capital as well as operating cost): Indian costs are 30-40% of that of western countries.
- Excellent chemistry, process development, and scale-up talent pool.
- Largest number of US FDA-approved plants outside USA.
- Companies with strong regulatory and IP knowledge.
- Proﬁciency in English language unlike other CRAMS geographies.
- Presence of Indian companies across the value chain.
We at ChemConn, through our well established Industryial contacts, connect our international partners to the right contract manufacturers in the desired region by significantly bringing down the manufacturing cost. The work involves extreme analysis and research into identifying the prospective players from the desired region, determining the feasibility and getting the other side participate into an operation like that, taking care of legal formalities and every other minuscule.