INDIAN CHEMICALS AND INGREDIENT INDUSTRY
- Among the top 10 chemical producing countries of the world
- Valued at US$ 130 Billion, contributes to 13% of Industrial output and 7% of GDP.
- One of the fastest growing sectors of Indian economy, growing at more than 10%.
- Fragmented and dispersed Industry - multi product and multi faceted.
- Consistent focus on employing latest technologies and cost-efficient production.
- Large players in bulk chemicals, fine and specialty chemicals/ingredients.
- A Manufacturing hub for multinational corporations.
- Extremely competent in specialty and knowledge based products.
- Abundance of technically skilled manpower, minerals, feedstock and natural products.